Ministry Men of Influence Mastermind Group
Mastermind groups are relatively new to most people (especially Christians), even though Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago with his book, Think and Grow Rich. A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
How does a mastermind work? A group of like-minded, motivated people meet weekly to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, share contacts and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s very much peer-to-peer-to-peer mentoring, and if you're fortunate enough to be part of one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself, your life, and your business or ministry.
The Ministry Men of Influence (MMI) Mastermind Group is like most successful mastermind groups, except it's Christian-based, which means it's Christ centered and ministry-driven. That means we believe in Matt 6:33 - "Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and ALL things will be added unto you."
But before I share with you what you get when you join The MMI Mastermind Group, here are 7 reasons why a mastermind group might be right for you:
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves an investment, which means every member takes it seriously, because they have some skin in the game. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business or pursuing ministry is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business or ministry, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in our mastermind group will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind group, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind group will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
So now that you know WHY mastermind groups are important, here's what you get when you join our MMI Mastermind Group:
One 1-on-1 Business Coaching Call with me each month to help you tackle and deal with your toughest challenge in your ministry/organization/business.
Monthly MMI video conference calls discussing ministry/business topics important to the growth of your organization (such as):
- Strategic marketing
- Platform building
- List building
- Book publishing
- Public speaking
- Article writing
- Product creation
- Webinar creation
- Social media marketing
- Platform selling
- Networking skills
- Time management
- Grant writing
- Project management
- Website/blog creation
- Life/Business Coaching
- Event planning
- Copy writing
- Podcast creation
- Joint ventures
- Affiliate marketing
- 501-c3 setup
Access to our private MMI Mastermind Group Facebook page to give you extra motivation and accountability on a daily basis.
The MMI Mastermind Group is a monthly membership, and you can leave the group anytime you choose. And if for any reason you're not satisfied after the first month, you can request a FULL REFUND.
So if you've been sitting on the vision God has given you for way too long, and you're ready to finally put feet to your faith and put your money where your prayers are; then it's time to leverage the power of having a team of passion-filled Believers planning, praying, preparing, and pushing you to be everything God has called you to be and pursue.
IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of the group, and to insure it's effectiveness, we can only accept a maximum of 12 members (at any given time). You must be interviewed FIRST to determine if you're a right fit for our group. Everyone else will be added to the waiting list and notified when additional slots are available.